YELL directory for environmental organizations
The YELL digital registry for environmental organizations (henceforth referred to as “the registry”) is jointly organised by UNDP Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam and UNICEF Malaysia (henceforth referred to as “the organizers”), with partnership from Youths United for Earth (YUFE) (henceforth referred to as “project partners”). The registry will be made available for public access.
By submitting this form:
- You agree that you are authorized by your organization to provide the above information and to provide consent for said organization to be a part of the registry.
- You indicate that your organization owns the copyright of the materials uploaded and that this entry does not infringe upon any other third party’s rights.
- You indicate that all information provided is true at the time of submission.
- You have given consent to UNDP, UNICEF and its project partners to collect and process your personal information internally, including the use of your image, voice, opinions or testimonials taken as a part of the YELL program.
- You allow the organizers and project partners usage rights to use the information here (except those under the section “Details of the person completing this form”) for non-commercial use, including presentations at other events, reporting and documentation, and marketing and promotion related to the organizers’ activities.
- You hereby declare that your organization voluntarily assumes any risks and liability that are normally associated and/or which you may be subjected and/or exposed to for being a part of the registry, and in this regard will not hold UNDP and/or UNICEF and/or its project partners liable in any way for any untoward incidents, accidents, loss of property and/or personal injury that you may sustain as a result of this participation.
- Should the materials (including but not limited to photos, videos or PDF files) submitted in this form feature a person/entity that is not from your organization, you are obligated to obtain his/her/their consent to be featured in the registry.
- The organizers and project partners reserve the right to modify all materials submitted with this form as necessary, including but not limited to editorial amendments, resizing, cropping, or colour adjustments as necessary, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the information you provided.
- The information provided will be used in accordance with the Privacy Policies of UNDP and UNICEF found at:
- UNDP and UNICEF reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions stated here without prior notice or liability to any party including but not limited to the participants of the registry.