YELL directory for youth leaders
The YELL digital registry for youth leaders (henceforth referred to as “the registry”) is jointly organised by UNDP Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei Darussalam and UNICEF Malaysia (henceforth referred to as “the organizers”), with partnership from Youths United for Earth (YUFE) (henceforth referred to as “project partners”). The registry will be made available for public access.
By submitting this form:
- You agree to be a part of the registry. You are agreeable to the information that has been provided (except those under “Personal info”) to be used and featured in public materials of the organizers and project partners.
- You indicate that you own the copyright of the photos and files uploaded and that this entry does not infringe upon any other third party’s rights.
- You indicate that all information provided is true at the time of submission.
- You have given consent to the organizers and project partners to collect and process your personal information for internal usage, including the use of your image, voice, opinions or testimonials taken as a part of the YELL program.
- You allow the organizers and project partners usage rights to use the information here (except those under “Personal info” in Section 8) for non-commercial use, including presentations at other events, reporting and documentation, and marketing and promotion related to the organizers’ activities.
- You hereby declare that you voluntarily assume any risks and liability that are normally associated and/or which you may be subjected and/or exposed to for being a part of the YELL registry, and in this regard will not hold the organizers or project partners liable in any way for any untoward incidents, accidents, loss of property and/or personal injury that you may sustain as a result of this participation.
- Should the materials (including but not limited to photos, videos or PDF files) submitted in this form feature a person/entity that is not yourself, you are obligated to obtain his/her/their consent to be featured in the registry.
- The organizers and project partners reserve the right to modify all materials submitted with this form as necessary, including but not limited to editorial amendments, resizing, cropping, or colour adjustments as necessary, while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the information you provided.
- The information provided will be used in accordance with the Privacy Policies of UNDP and UNICEF found at:
- UNDP and UNICEF reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions stated here without prior notice or liability to any party including but not limited to the participants of the registry.